很好笑的非官方影片,
看過TDKR的人應該會覺得很有趣。
但沒看過的要小心被劇透。



翻譯是個人自己亂翻的。
其實不難,對應電影還真覺得老爺很辛苦。



I Rang your Wayne Manor Bell(我按下韋恩莊園的門鈴)
Your secrets I'll never tell(我不會說出你的秘密)
But things aren't going so well(但現在局勢真不太好)
Oh yeah and by the way,(而且我要順帶告訴你...)

This Harvey Dent day is crap(那哈維丹特日沒啥意義)
I know that you took the wrap(我知道那是你包裝的假象)
Its been eight years and no bat(都已經八年沒蝙蝠了)
And so I gotta say(所以我得要說...)

Your dread was holding(你帶著你的恐懼)
Smoke bombs you were throwing(設下了障眼把戲)
Dark Knight, cape was flowing(黑暗騎士,那披風曾在飄動)
What the hell you doing lately!? (而你最近到底幹了啥!)

Hey, when I met you(嘿!當我第一次見你)
It was crazy(那真是太酷了)
A Lamborghini(你開著藍寶基尼)
And two hot ladies(左擁右抱著美女)

You tried to look like(你試圖讓自己看起來...)
You were happy(非常快樂)
But you were batman(然而你是蝙蝠俠)
And really angry(你的心中充滿憤怒)

Hey, when I met you(嘿!當初我見到你)
You were crazy(那真是酷斃了!)
You drove a Tumbler(你開著蝙蝠車)
Through Gotham City(闖盪高譠市)

And all the orphan boys(所有孤兒院的孩子)
Tried to haze me(試圖令我動搖下沉)
I know you're batman(但我知道你就是蝙蝠俠)
So stop being lazy(所以別再偷懶了)

They say you're pissing in jars(他們說你得用尿壺)
You got long nails and weird scars (留著長指甲有著怪傷疤)
And that you don't drive your cars(而你也不再開你的炫車)
Oh yeah and by the way(而且還有啊...)

I think this cat lady steals,(那位偷兒貓女)
She's doing back flips in heels(她可以輕輕鬆鬆...)
Acting like its no big deal(踩著高跟鞋空翻)
And did I mention bane.(而我還沒提到班恩)

His fame is growing(最近他的名頭越發響亮)
Weird mask muscles showin'(戴著面具的肌肉男)
Almost killed Jim Gordon(他差點就宰了吉姆戈登)
What you gonna do about it!?(你打算要怎麼辦?)

Hey, When I met you(嘿,當初我見到你)
It was crazy(那真是瘋狂)
You drove a Tumbler(你開著蝙蝠車)
In Gotham city(馳聘於高譠市)

It's hard to walk right(如果那壞膝蓋)
With a bad knee(讓你很難走得像樣)
Go see a doctor(那快去看個醫生)
A leg brace maybe(裝個支架啥的吧)

Hey when I met you,(嘿,當初我看到你)
You were crazy(你真是酷)
You used a sky hook(用天鈎這裝置)
To kidnapp Chinese(把劉給綁了回來)

This Harvey Dent day(那哈維丹特日)
It don't phaze me(半點引不起我的興趣)
We need the batman(我們需要的是蝙蝠)
So quit being lazy(所以別再偷懶)

Before you were the Dark Knight(在你成為黑暗騎士前)
Gotham was so bad(高譠市真是爛透了)
It was so bad(真的是爛透了)
I mean like so so bad(我是說它真的糟到不行)

Before you were the Dark Knight(在你成為黑暗騎士前)
Gotham was so bad(高譠市真是太糟了)
Now we miss batman(如今我們想念蝙蝠)
So just be bat bat-man(所以你該再成為那隻蝙蝠)

It's hard fight crime(想呆在你的東廂房...)
From the east wing(對抗罪惡可不容易)
So ride your bat pod(所以你該騎上你的蝙蝠機車)
And shoot that gun thing(使用那些武器)

Hey when I met you,(嘿,當我見到你)
You were crazy(你真是太帥了)
You drove a Tumbler(你開著蝙蝠車)
Through Gotham City(闖盪高譠市)

And all The orphan boys(孤兒院的孩子們)
Tried to haze me(想要讓我沮喪)
I know you're batman(但我知道你就是蝙蝠俠)
So stop being lazy(所以你別再偷懶了)

Before this Bane guy steals your cash(這之前班恩還偷了你的錢)
Just shave your mustache(你該刮個臉)
shave off your mustache(刮個鬍子)
Just shave off your mustache(你該把鬍子刮乾淨)

Don't put on the batman mask(別留著鬍渣...)
With a mustache(戴上蝙蝠面具)
Just shave your mustache(去刮個鬍子)
There is no bat-man-stache(世上可沒留著鬍渣的蝙蝠俠)

translated by Hwa Sayuri.


...
, , ,
創作者介紹

Hwa's Memory in the Star.

華.小百合★ 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()